Location Data’s Going Digital | Move iQ People in Property Series - December 2022 (32 mins)
Programme Director Mark Kelso is in a panel interview with Channel 4’s property expert Phil Spencer to explain how the digital LLC Register is improving the property market in England and Wales. Also in the panel: Catherine Young, Head of Analysis and Data Strategy, Geospatial Commission, Andrew Trigg, Chief Geospatial and Data Officer, HM Land Registry and Carly Morris, Head of Geovation, Ordnance Survey.
Read our monthly programme newsletters. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletters, please join our mailing list.
- How technology is supporting HM Land Registry - Mark Edwards, Service Manager
Register to watch our webinar recordings.
- Local Authority Service Assessments - March 2022 (57 mins)
- What is happening with Local Land Charges - Feb 2022 (1 hr 25 mins)
- What is happening with LLC - Jan 2022 (1 hr 23 mins)
- Partnering with Idox - July 2021 (1 hr 35 mins)
- Partnering with Agile - July 2021 (1 hr 20 mins)
- Partnering with DEF Software - July 2021 (1 hr)
- Partnering with Northgate - June 2021 (1 hr 40 mins)
- Supporting economic benefits - October 2020 (1 hr 30 mins)
- Technical data webinar - July 2020 (51 mins)
- Data analysis webinar - July 2020 (1 hr 9 mins)
- Pre-migration webinar - June 2020 (2 hrs 46 mins)
- Local authority migration experiences - webinar slides (recording unavailable) September 2020 (PDF 1.6MB)