Land Charges Full Search
A land charge is an interest in land that imposes an obligation on the landowner in favour of some other person. Use this service to request an official search of the Land Charges Register.
If you’re a software developer
Use this document to integrate data into your system.
Request an official search of the Land Charges Register by sending the following parameters:
- external reference number
- search type (private, complex names)
- contact details (reference, name, address, phone number)
- list of counties to be searched
- list of search names
- alternative despatch details
The following parameters will also be necessary if there are any complications, and may be supplied to keep transaction calls and processing times to a minimum.
- continue if fee confirmation exceeds fee amount?
- fee expectation
The system sends a notification in the response to the CMS to confirm the request for the results. Or, the response contains the documents.
Schema explain describes the request schema for the service.
Documents the data required for testing the service.